Using gamification to motivate employees
"What is gamification, and how can we use it to boost employee motivation? The use of game mechanics in everyday non-game environments has led to some interesting concepts and solutions which can be applied in a lot of different work environments. Gamification takes advantage of intrinsic motivators and forms a deeper psychological connection between employees and the company. The talk will be covering various points explained through employee motivation:
- Why gamify in the first place?
- What are the key elements of a successful gamification system (or why just cool badges and rewards don't make a great system)
- The design process behind building a gamification system
- The pros and cons of using gamification
- What can we expect of gamification in the future?"