This year Better Software will take place on June 13th and 14th in Florence. The Italian most eclectic conference about management strikes back with a new, workshop-centred format!
Better Software 2016 will consist of 2 / 4 / 6 hours “work” sessions where all the participants can play, experiment, try real scenarios simulations and, primarily, learn in a relaxed and positive way.
What to talk about
Call For Papers rules are slightly different for the coming edition. The proposal has to be related with the main topics:
- Better management: innovation in organization and processes;
- Better Web: the web keep changing the way we interact with each other: from Big Data to Internet of Things.
- Better Technology: software development is still in our heart and minds. But now we're asking developers: "how will you save the world?"
- Better Vision: innovation needs vision, not only dreaming. Dare to be different, share your story!
- Better Ecosystem: creating or hacking company cultures, exploring the not-so-predictable area that encompasses complexity and the human side of business.
We are anyway looking for both classic speeches or interactive workshops, and of course for Case Histories from Italian companies that are introducing innovative elements within their business flow.